Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III reviews

Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III is going to be revealed tomorrow. Anyone else following this? I have liked both s1 and s2 (currently have a S2) and I am hoping that they don't just do a shitty upgrade like apple did with 4s.......

Galaxy S2 came with 4.3 inch screen. Galaxy S3 display is going to be a lot bigger and better than its predecessor. The new Galaxy S phone will come with Super AMOLED Plus 4.8-inch screen. If this is true, then we are going to get the best screen of all the smartphones available in the market. But there are some other rumors floating around suggesting Samsung may launch Galaxy S3 with a 4.6 inch screen. But 4.8 inch Super AMOLED Plus display looks more reliable.

Galaxy S3 will be powered by way more powerful processor than the one that came fitted in Galaxy S2. The existing Galaxy S2 is powered by 1.2 GHz dual-core ARM Cortex-A9 SoC processor that was the best when it was introduced in the market. But now, Galaxy S3 will come with a much more improved and powerful processor than its predecessor. The forthcoming Galaxy S version will come loaded with Samsung’s own quad-core Exynos processor. The new processor will clock 1.4GHz. Galaxy S2 came with 1 GB RAM, the forthcoming version will be coming with 2 GB of RAM.
Working...
X