Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ra.One Movie Review

Just came back from the show. Watched it in 3d. I would say it is not a bad movie, but it is definitely not worth watching in 3d. If you have choice between 3d or normal, go for the normal version. Nothing extraordinary to see in 3d.
    As for the content of the film, I'd have to say that the story was a bit cheesy. Shahrukh went way over the top to fit into the shoes of a superhero. I don't think (and it is just my humble opinion) he was a perfect selection for this role. He is more of a chocolate boy. He is a much better performer when it comes to romantic roles, but as for the superhero he was a bit too soft looking. Kareena on the other hand looked fabulous. Her performance was just fine. One of the reasons this movie was so hyped was because of its GFX. To be honest, it definitely raised the bar for Indian movies, it was way better than Robot or Krissh, but still there is a long way to go to meet hollywood standards.

In this festive season if you have a choice between spending time with your family or watching Ra.One. I would say choose the former.

Overall: 2.5/5

Re: Ra.One Movie Review

Thanks for the insight Mr.J. I am going to check it out next weekend.

Comment

Working...
    X